25th Annual Components for Military & Space Electronics Conference
April 26-28, 2022
(After careful review by the CMSE organizing committee we decided to go all virtual this year. Pricing and registration for the conference can be found below. We have also extended the deadline for submitting abstracts to February 18, 2022.)
The premier event focused on the design, reliability, and application of electronic components for use in both terrestrial applications for avionics, aerospace, and military, as well as commercial, civilian, and military space systems.
Deliver a conference experience focused on high quality technical talks, keynotes and panel discussions that foster maximum attendee participation/interaction and furthers our collective understanding of the technical challenges faced in our industry. Showcase the supplier base to the greatest extent possible. Educate the industry, especially young component engineers, in order to secure the future defense of our country.
- Keynote talks by industry leaders and an Invited speakers
- Technical presentations by industry experts with Q&A
- Focused panel discussion on topics such as; use of automotive grade parts for mil and space
- Numerous suppliers from the active and passive device community interacting with attendees
- Cutting edge technical tutorials taught by industry experts
- Opportunities for students and young professionals planning a career in the military and aerospace industry