TJ Green Associates is uniquely qualified in all aspects of microelectronic device assembly, materials/process development, failure analysis, inspection, and defect recognition. We provide microelectronics training and microelectronics consulting services that will enable you to identify problems before they happen and determine the appropriate cause and corrective actions in order to maximize production yield and eliminate field failures in mission critical applications.
A veteran-owned small business, TJ Green Associates provides teaching and consulting services to companies around the world with expertise in hermeticity, materials and processes used to assemble hybrid microcircuits, multichip modules, microwave hybrids, RF/MMIC modules, MEMS, Class III medical implants, optoelectronics, and other types of packaged microcircuits.
Learn about the new change to the
hermeticity spec TM 1014
Specific areas of expertise include:
- Hermeticity and TM 1014 Spec update
- Materials and processes for hybrid and microwave module assembly
- Microelectronics packaging
- Microwave packaging technology
- Hermeticity and “near hermetic“ packaging
- Visual inspection per MIL-STD-883
- Wire bonding process development and failure analysis
- Die bond processes including MMIC solder attach using AuSn
- Failure analysis and root cause identification
- Package design and material selection
- Thick- and thin-film substrate fabrication
- Advanced packaging
- Hybrid process training
- Expert witness cochlear implant failures
- Class III medical implants
- Military and aerospace microelectronic device applications
- Reliability consultant
| Our teaching and consulting services include:
- Public Courses Range from one to four days, and cover a variety of topics, including wirebonding, visual inspection and defect recognition, hermeticity testing, process certification, microwave packaging technology, design for manufacturability and much more.
- In-Plant Training Any of our technology courses can be tailored and customized to meet your training requirements and budgetary constraints. In-plant offerings include “hands-on” courses at the machines for operators and technicians.
- Webinars Don’t have the time…then learn it on-line! A variety of live and archived webinars are available for your learning convenience.
- Consulting Services cover everything from materials and process development, hermeticity evaluation, root cause FA investigations, technical writing and presentations to serving as an expert witness.
Non-Hermetic Packaging For Military And Aerospace (free download)
Why Three Monolayers Of Moisture Are Important (free download)
Living with a Tighter Hermeticity Spec TM 1014 (free download)
Hermetic vs. “Near Hermetic” Packaging - a Technical Review (free download)
Practical Guide to MIL-STD-883 TM 1014 (SEAL) (free download)
SPACE SHUTTLE SPITTLE VIDEO (free download)
Howl and Mann Flex Method Calculator (free download)
Find us on Google+