Stay ahead of your competition and keep your engineering and technical staff current by sharpening your skills with our leading-edge seminars that cover a variety of subject matter critical in the field of microelectronics packaging. These multi day seminars are usually held at a name hotel or professional training facility and are available to anyone in the industry. Our more popular seminars are scheduled multiple times around the country and overseas, there is sure to be a training session that will meet your organization’s needs.
- Learn more, quicker, with intimate class sizes of no more than 12 students typically.
- Our instructors possess years of experience in industry and pass on valuable lessons learned in the classroom.
- With our training, your employees will become more skilled and better able to do their jobs — that means less revenue lost to careless mistakes.
- Each course comes complete with its own hard copy student workbook and often includes a student test at the end.
- Every student earns a training certificate upon successful completion of the seminar.
- Subscribe to our Workmanship eBook and receive a discount on your next seminar.
To locate a seminar covering a subject or area of interest, select from the list of options below.
Dec 6-8, 2017 Anaheim, CA
Wire Bonding Certification
This three-day course is a combination of classroom and “hands-on” exercises conducted at the wire bonder designed to teach the basics of manual gold ball and wedge wirebonding. The goal is to teach the process of wirebonding, which includes the wire, tool, machine settings and operation, work stage and operator skill. Especially important is how to troubleshoot a wire bond problem and get the process back on track. The instructor shares his numerous years of experience and provides insightful tips that help build confidence. Students develop a functional understanding of the wire bond process along with important quality and reliability considerations for hi rel military and medical products. In addition to bonding, the students also learn the important visual inspection criteria and how to properly perform wire pull/ball shear testing.
Dec 12-14, 2017 Pasadena, CA
Process Certification and Defect Recognition: Hybrids, Microcircuits and RF/MMIC Modules
This process certification is a must for quality, process, manufacturing engineers, designers and senior technicians and ideal for inspectors and line operators looking to broaden their knowledge base and understanding of visual inspection criteria and materials and processes used to assemble Hybrids, Microcircuits and RF MMIC Modules for high reliability Military and aerospace applications. Trained instructors with years of industry experience deliver the material in a straightforward and easy-to-understand format.